I’ve finally settled on my guiding word for 2017.
Pay particular attention to and concentrate.
I will be focusing in particular on a few things in my art business.
- Developing my online workshops
- Making better art
- Teaching lots of people both in my studio, as a guest instructor and online
- Getting more gallery representation
- Increasing my marketing efforts – more videos and blog posts in particular
That is the art business plan.
Now for my harp business.
- Continue teaching my 5 students
- Work on developing new repertoire
- Plan a harp concert
- Start a harp ensemble
- Play for more weddings
In my Interior Design Business
- Upgrading my computer drafting skills
- Niche market to seniors overwhelmed with renos and downsizing
In my personal life I have some things to focus on too.
- Plan more days off and mini getaways
- Finish some nagging projects
- Planning home improvement renos
- Spend more time in the garden?
- Spend more time in the sauna
My next step is to make a visual reminder of it.
Have you picked your word for ?
Would you like to make it into a visual reminder?
I have a workshop coming up just for that.
You can find out about it here.